Monday, June 15, 2009

Not to be this time.....

Just an update. Life is not always good news. We went in for an appointment Friday to hear the heart beat...and alas....no heart beat....then had an ultrasound.....no baby. I was 13 weeks. I had what was called a blighted ovum. I was able to get into surgery the next morning and everything went well. All the people were amazing that were involved. Now it is time for a little healing. Physically everything is great. We hope to move on quickly. This news is more devastating then I would have ever thought, but I know life could have always been worse. At least Jason and I are both healthy, and this is apparently a complete random, freak of nature that is common in bad pregnancies.

Just taking a couple days off from running and am anxious to get back to my normal routine which will help things even more. Hopefully, good news to come soon......

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

I'm so sorry Eva.