Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Twice as Nice

I'm so excited to report that my BEST FRIEND is having TWINS!!!!!
She just found out today and I'm so darn happy for her.
The funny thing here is, she was my saving grace when it came to people
nagging me about when I was having kids. I'd always say....J doesn't have any
yet either! She tried to call her husband, who is in classes, to tell him the news, but she ended up leaving him a message. I thought that was kind of funny. Congratulations!!!!!

In running news....there is none. Still sick...BUT...today is the first day I'm honestly
starting to feel better. I'm taking one more day off, then plan on starting again tomorrow.
I'll chalk this up to some down time. I've been running a lot, for me, this winter.
Hopefully, something good will come out of all this.
Doesn't it always one way or another though?

No comments: